Miyerkules, Setyembre 14, 2011

A Great Coffee Experience


picture courtesy of thelifeafterwork.com



I declare i am addicted to coffee! You know, i love its really original bitter taste yet i also dig its many variations. Currently, my favorite is Kopiko Brown Coffee, the brown sugar can really be tasted, perfectly blended with the coffee and just thinking about it as i write this blog, makes me want to make another cup. It's an instant coffee so all you need is sprinkle one sachet pack over a cup of hot water. Another favorite is the Caramel Machiatto by Nescafe found in coffee vendo machines. I dont know if its already available in supermarkets because the only time i tasted it was when i accompanied my friend Joy, in her jobhunting a few months back. Good thing it was available in that particular contact center in Eastwood. My friend got the job and i had such a wonderful and unforgettable coffee experience. It sure had beaten, taste-wise, the more expensive version found at Starbucks. Coffee comforts me when im just home lazying around, whenever i eat at McDonalds (I asked for a coffee substitute instead of sodas), whenever I am with colleagues at work. And just last night, i discovered a great coffee experience when a colleague gave me a pack of Great Taste White Coffee. He coaxed me to try it because he said the taste was really great. So i hurriedly went home and prepared a cup and , presto! to my delight, i just tasted the newest yet creamiest coffee in the country. So remember the name, its White Coffee from Great Taste...It was never white, mind you, but the rich texture from the creamer makes the color lighter from your regular coffee and creamer combination...and yes the taste was just perfection!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento